WATCH NOW: You'll receive an email with links to watch the webinar on-demand or view the presentation slides.
The Coronavirus pandemic has put brands in a variety of unique crisis management situations, from dealing with panicked customers, product shortages and mandated service limitations, to balancing consumer sensitivity with staying top-of-mind, ultimately to keep their business afloat. And brands need to be planning for the future as the situation evolves.
In the webinar, 7 Steps to Managing a Social Crisis in the Age of Coronavirus, learn how to prepare for, monitor and respond to a crisis on social media. Join us to understand the effect Coronavirus is having on brands, and concrete steps to mitigate crises, including:
- Why trend analysis and baseline metrics matter
- Developing an early-alert system for issues and responses
- Taking a command-center, collaborative, real-time approach
- Identifying influencers to establish trust
- How to engage, respond and be proactive
Director, Social Media Insights
Global Head of Consumer Intelligence