DOWNLOAD NOW: You'll receive an email with a link to open and read the report on whatever device you choose (Desktop, Tablet or Smartphone), whenever you want to read it.
Reddit is a strong contender to be the “it” social platform of 2019, yet it’s also somewhat of a marketer’s best kept secret. With its staggering size and growth, and ability to reach specialized audiences, a marketer would be remiss to disregard it as a vital channel. But navigating Reddit -- with its anonymity and highly curated content contribution system -- is a particularly delicate endeavor.
In this comprehensive 22-page report, learn how to navigate Reddit and incorporate it into your marketing, including:
- Utilizing valuable Reddit content for consumer & competitive intelligence
- Building relationships with Reddit influencers or “redditors” – macro or micro
- Participating effectively within the strict etiquette or “Reddiquette” confines
- Using tools such as Reddit gifts & coins and “Ask Me Anything” sessions (AMAs)
- Creating a baseline and measuring ROI