Reddit continues to be one of the “it” social platforms, yet it’s also somewhat of a marketer’s best-kept secret. With its staggering size and growth, and ability to reach specialized audiences, a marketer would be remiss to disregard it as a vital channel. But navigating Reddit -- with its anonymity and highly curated content contribution system -- is a particularly delicate endeavor.
In this comprehensive 20-page report, learn how to navigate Reddit and incorporate it into your marketing, including:
- Performing in-depth analysis into Reddit conversation topics and trends
- Utilizing valuable Reddit content for consumer & competitive intelligence
- Building relationships with Reddit influencers or “Redditors” – macro or micro
- Participating effectively within the strict etiquette or “Reddiquette” confines
- Using tools such as Reddit gifts & coins and “Ask Me Anything” sessions (AMAs)
- Creating a baseline and measuring ROI