DOWNLOAD NOW: You'll receive an email with a link to open and read the report on whatever device you choose (Desktop, Tablet or Smartphone), whenever you want to read it.
The most important voices to consumers are those of other consumers—people using and sharing about products and services, versus celebrities being paid to talk about a brand. So how do you ﬁnd inﬂuencers, and how do you empower them to speak on your behalf? That’s what this report covers, as well as:
- Challenges marketers face when it comes to inﬂuencers—not only ﬁnding them, but tracking their impact.
- The difference between an inﬂuencer and a brand ambassador—because they’re not identical, and you need both.
- How to ﬁnd niche inﬂuencers and activate brand ambassadors.
- Brands that have successfully leveraged inﬂuencers in their strategies, and what we can learn from those who’ve made mistakes.
- How small brand Boxed Water, challenger brand Bigelow Tea, and large brand Mercedes-Benz were each able to leverage inﬂuencer marketing to generate amazing results