Where there are consumers talking, there are insights to be had, and consumer insights are the gasoline to a brand marketer’s engine. Brand managers use social analytics to solve for the three primary business objectives - acquiring more customers, retaining current customers and building brand value.
In this eBook updated for 2021, read examples of how brands like Glossier, Amazon Prime Day and Hulu use social analytics for effective brand management, and learn to:
- Measure Brand Health and Effectiveness
- Benchmark and Study Competitors
- Conduct Category Analysis
- Understand Product Attributes
- Analyze Audience Segmentation