DOWNLOAD NOW: You'll receive an email with a link to open and read the report on whatever device you choose (Desktop, Tablet or Smartphone), whenever you want to read it.
Where there are consumers talking, there are insights to be had, and consumer insights are the gasoline to a brand marketer’s engine. Brand managers use social analytics to solve for the three primary business objectives - acquiring more customers, retaining current customers and building brand value.
In this eBook, read examples of how brands like Ocean Spray,7-Eleven, and Pocky use social analytics for effective brand management, and learn to:
- Measure Brand Health and Effectiveness
- Benchmark and Study Competitors
- Conduct Category Analysis
- Understand Product Attributes
- Analyze Audience Segmentation