DOWNLOAD NOW: You'll receive an email with a link to open and read the report on whatever device you choose (Desktop, Tablet or Smartphone), whenever you want to read it.
The Coronavirus pandemic has put brands in a variety of unique crisis management situations, from dealing with panicked customers, product shortages and mandated service limitations, to balancing consumer sensitivity with remaining top-of-mind and promoting their services to keep their businesses alive. And brands need to be planning for the future as the situation evolves.
In this comprehensive eBook, rich with concrete advice and examples, learn:
- The Coronavirus and its effect on brands
- How to conduct trend analysis to stay ahead of the competition in responding
- Why baseline metrics matter
- Developing an early-alert system for issues and responses
- Taking a command-center, collaborative, real-time approach
- Identifying influencers to establish trust
- How to engage, respond and be proactive