DOWNLOAD NOW: You'll receive an email with a link to open and read the report on whatever device you choose (Desktop, Tablet or Smartphone), whenever you want to read it.
If your brand is primarily reacting to external influences, you’re missing out on key opportunities to proactively shape the perception of your brand and inform your campaign strategies. But how do you get started? In this guide, we’ll walk you through the five steps you need to take to develop a proactive brand strategy. We’ll show you how to use rich social and news media analytics to understand:
- Who is driving the conversation
- What is trending, and when seasonality affects your market
- Where your audience is consuming and reacting to content
- Why certain topics are driving sentiment
- How to synthesize and prioritize the insights from your research