DOWNLOAD NOW: You'll receive an email with a link to open and read the report on whatever device you choose (Desktop, Tablet or Smartphone), whenever you want to read it.
To help with the process of evaluating social analytics solutions, this document provides a list of 7 questions you should ask vendors to determine whether their social analytics solution meets your business objectives now and in the future.
Considerations for selecting your social analytics solution, include:
- Using trusted analysts and customer recommendations for selecting a solution
- Reference customers with measurable ROI
- Accuracy and transparency of data to derive actionable insights
- Beyond basic brand mentions to include audience listening
- Converged media analysis to measure channel reach and effectiveness
- Speed of innovation and a roadmap that keeps pace with the market
- “Best Practice” plans that scale with your business