DOWNLOAD NOW: You'll receive an email with a link to open and read the report on whatever device you choose (Desktop, Tablet or Smartphone), whenever you want to read it.
The Social Media Best Practices Guide 2016: Restaurant Brands provides a set of best practices for restaurant brands to maximize their social media effectiveness. The guide illuminates these recommendations through examples of how leading restaurant brands are leveraging social to keep their customers coming back.
Download the Social Media Best Practices Guide 2016: Restaurant Brands to learn how to:
- Use social promotions to increase brand awareness
- Operate in real-time for product launch success
- Amplify your message via influencers
- Address emerging issues before they turn into crises
- Identify trends before everyone else
Note: You may also be interested in the Social Media Industry Report 2016: Restaurant Brands, a comprehensive view of the top 100 restaurant brands on social media and a deep dive into restaurant sub-categories Quick Service, Fast Casual and Casual Dining.